Saturday, May 12, 2007
word of the day--PHANTOM! 0.o0.o0.o
lolz
anw
i went 2 see the phantom of the opera ytd...
IT WAS SO DAMN NICE! OMG
MUSIC(ORCHESTRAL)
BALLET
SINGING!
OMGOMGOMG
i lurved e orchestra most however=)
but dey were so poor thing
they seemed lyk
被人才在脚下
haha
those who watch musicals with real life music shld noe wat i mean
=)
i wanna b in an orchestra when i grow up! =)
=S will i get e chance anw =/
the props were SOOOOOOOOO nice
esp e chandelier
omg
i wanna watch it again
it seems so long since it 1st started showing
e 1 i watched was an additional show
=)
even though it was added
it still was very popular
my friend and i had juz went to e marketplace at raffles city to buy food
well mayb not food
sweets?
or maybe
as the board says
confectioneries??????????
OMG
I DUNNO
ARGH
I WAS STILL THINKING ABT DAT WORD WHEN I TYPED"AS THE BOARD SAYS"
OOPS
SHORT TERMED MEM
zzzzzzzzzz
haiz
awwwwwwwww
i pity the phantom
hes so poor thing
haiz
awwwwwwwww
poor phantom
i shall post ltr
coz my mum nids 2 use e comp
zzzzzzzz
LATER!
I PROMISE!!